We are thrilled to open the 2023 Annual Member Survey to our Grower network.
This survey is our yearly pulse check – and it’s your opportunity to have a say on our programs and services we offer.
Participation in the survey is voluntary. All responses are anonymous.
The survey is open to all Growers who’ve attended a Grow group in the past 12 months. This includes our face-to-face groups and our eGrow groups.
This survey includes questions about:
- you e.g. your age, gender and which state or territory you live in, all in a non-identifying way
- your engagement with GROW e.g. how long have you been attending GROW?
- what you think is most beneficial about GROW and what could be better? and
- aspects of your mental health e.g. personal goals, community supports and how you feel about the future.
Once the survey has closed, the data will be analysed and we’ll share the results on our website, social media and group notices/newsletters.
Participating in the survey is a small way in addressing Step 10 of Recovery and Personal growth – responsibility to care in the wider community – as it helps Grow and it helps the people who come after you.
The more people who take part, the better the quality of information collected which will help us understand more about you and how GROW can support your mental health.
- You can complete the survey using this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Grow2023MemberSurvey
- Please contact your Branch if you require a PDF version of the Survey
- The 2023 Member Survey will be open from 18 July 2023 until 30 September 2023
We thank you for your support.